Coaching & Consulting
"Building strategies, building confidence and building change to have everyone represented at the table, because everyone matters."
Handling Your Business
We have all heard the term a “happy worker works harder” well it seems the best way to increase productivity is to increase the number of happy workers. Conflict resolution is necessary for the workplace to boost morale and encourage productivity. When conflicts go unaddressed, they can have a negative impact on productivity and the team. My services entail coming into the workplace to train employees on how to resolve conflict, overcome the effects of working in high-stress environments, provide management with skills to stay organized and offer support to address concerns.
You and I both know that you have what it takes to be the best, but if you want to be the best then you have to have to have the best.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
What is Diversity & Inclusion? Diversity refers to a range of human differences, recognizing they can be inherent or acquired, ranging across gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, generations, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, political affiliation, education, experience, age, work style, communication style, socioeconomic background, cross-cultural competency, and perspective. Diversity continues by including the myriad of ways in which these identities intersect. Inclusion refers to valuing all backgrounds and experiences represented within organizations. However, the process of inclusion takes things a step further by ensuring that diverse groups are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organization’s success.
Diversity & Inclusion Consulting Includes:
- General Consulting Support
- Individual and Group Cultural Sensitivity Development
- Diverse Recruitment & Retention Strategy Consulting
- Assess Conscious and Unconscious Bias
- Diversity & Inclusion Communications
- Diversity & Inclusion Crisis Management
- Diversity & Inclusion Interventions
Benefits of Diversity & Inclusion:
- Variety of different perspectives and competencies
- Increased creativity and innovation
- Faster problem-solving and better decision-making
- Reduced employee turnover
- Higher employee engagement and performance
- Improved hiring results and better company reputation
- Diverse culture, candidate pool, and market
- Able to service communities and become more socially responsible
- Happier clients
Culturally Responsive Trauma-Informed Approach
A Culturally Responsive Trauma-Informed (CR-TIC) approach helps individuals, organizations, or systems recognize the prevalence, symptomatology, as well as impact of trauma. This approach emphasizes physical, psychological, and emotional safety for all, seeking to help survivors of trauma rebuild a sense of control and empowerment. (CR-TIC) acknowledges and centers the pervasive and insidious nature of systemic and/or oppressive outcomes with the designated purpose of reducing revictimization and stereotype threat from a strength-based approach.
The goal of (CR-TIC) is to empower efficacy, resiliency, and to uplift voices by creating more equitable and culturally responsive hiring, policies, teaching, services, and interactions.
Culturally Responsive Trauma-Informed approaches differ from traditional Trauma-Informed practices by highlighting the lived experiences of historically underrepresented and/or marginalized individuals as well as communities. The use of CR-TIC allows for the exploration and understanding of how experiences influence intrapersonal and interpersonal engagement.
Trauma-informed consultants Provide:
- Prevalence of Trauma and Understanding the Impact of Trauma
- Contexts of Impact – Cultural, Intergenerational, and Societal Factors
- Discussing the relevance and importance of cultural competency practices within organizations to be truly trauma-informed
- Principles of Trauma-Informed Care
- Discuss the prevalence and impact of trauma on individuals, communities, and organizations
- Incorporate a trauma-informed approach across organizational roles
- Describe steps for creating safer work settings for both service providers and clients
- Design an action plan for trauma-informed goals in service delivery and program planning
- Building Trauma-Informed Principles into Policy and Processes
Benefits of Culturally Responsive Trauma-Informed care:
- Creating safer physical and emotional environments for clients, families, and staff
- Reducing the possibility of re-traumatization
- Improving the social and cultural context in a way that enhances as well as broadens all relationships
- Building resiliency and strength-based focus
- Higher morale, productivity, and satisfaction
- Increased learning opportunities to better understand others
A Life Coach definition can vary depending on what your specific goals are. Life coaches encourage and counsel clients on a range of professional and personal issues. Coaching can be beneficial in helping you achieve or navigate specific projects, goals, and transitions. As your coach, I will help you identify problems and explore opportunities for expansion. Together we will create realistic and obtainable goals. Not only will I support you in the creation of your goals I will encourage and motivate you to see them through.
The executive coaching process involves creating a confidential relationship in which the coach encourages and supports the client on a range of professional and personal issues. Executive coaching can be beneficial in helping gain self-awareness, clarify goals, achieve development objectives, increase their knowledge, and identify barriers. Similar to life coaching through a collaborative process, we will create realistic and obtainable goals.
Benefits of coaching:
- Gain a sounding board and accountability partner
- Get to the root of issues that may be blocking your success
- Get help with personal blind spots and self-defeating behaviors
- Create a sense of balance within the domains of your life
- Get help with goal setting, organization and time management
- Develop custom plans to stay focused on priorities and achieve goals
What would you work on during coaching?
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Balancing business and personal life
- Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
- Communicating efficiently and succinctly
- Building powerful relationships
- Finding the ideal career/work or business
- Finding the ideal partner/relationship
- Getting out of a rut
- Making an important life transition
- Growing your business or network
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Getting Organized
- And much, much more…